PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!
- CTS CAMERA TO SECURE LLC warranty is extended only to the original purchaser.
- The warranty only covers defects in materials or workmanship by the manufacturer and does not cover damages resulting from normal usage or the user’s negligence. Water damaged and burned circuit (due to using wrong power voltage) will not be covered by our warranty.
- CTS CAMERA TO SECURE LLC provides 1-year limited warranty on all camera & DVR products.
- Accessories are not covered under warranty. They are sold “as is”.
- Accessories cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We do not accept any Return or Exchange on following Items: All Clearance Items.
- All exchanges must be received by CTS CAMERA TO SECURE LLC within 30 days of the purchase invoice date.
- CTS CAMERA TO SECURE will not provide a refund – only store credit is allowed.
- Shipping and Handling charges are non-refundable.
- CTS CAMERA TO SECURE LLC will charge a 30.0% restocking fee for all returned items.
- Requests for product repair or replacement will be processed in approximately 3 to 4 weeks upon CTS CAMERA TO SECURE LLC receipt of the product.
- There are no advanced replacements.
- Exchange or return will not be accepted unless pre-authorize by our RMA department. Request for Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be made with in 3 business days from receipt of order
- We must receive return merchandise within 7 business days after RMA Number has been issued. Return freight charges are prepaid by customer. Collect shipments will be refused.
- CTS CAMERA TO SECURE LLC will only provide an exchange for a product that (1) is in its original condition, (2) contains all accompanying parts, and (3) is unopened in its original package.
- Returning merchandise must be sent back in its original factory condition and packaging. We cannot accept items that are not in original factory condition. The return item must have the original hairnet, labels and tags still attached and undamaged. Items altered in any way will not be accepted. Do not mark, tape or attach anything which may cause damage to the original packaging box. Damaged packaging box will not be accepted for return.
- The repaired or replaced product will be returned to the purchaser by CTS CAMERA TO SECURE LLC within US only (Except AK, HI) by UPS ground only with no exceptions. Please ensure that the return address is deliverable by UPS (P.O. Box return addresses will not be accepted).
- In the event the customer’s product (delivered via UPS, Fed Ex, DHL, or USPS) is returned or refused by CTS CAMERA TO SECURE LLC, the customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges without any exceptions. This also applies to all verbal and written orders.
Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”)
In the event that you wish to exchange or return your purchase, please thoroughly read the following. You must adhere to the policy below, or your request for exchange or return will be denied. In order to have your merchandise repaired or replaced under warranty, you must fill out a RMA Request form (Click HERE to download) contact CTS RMA department and obtain a RMA number.
Be sure to backup everything before sending the device, we are not responsible for any data loss or damage during diagnose or re-installing the software. We will not backup the data unless you mention it on the RMA request form
In order to have your merchandise repaired or replaced under warranty, the original purchaser must
(1) present a sales receipt or other proof of purchase,
(2) indicate the purchaser’s company name, shipping address, telephone number, and RMA number
(3) deliver the product prepaid to the nearest branch: